• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

whats the paint scheme on an green m998 like?

Donnie

What I mean is which bits are black and which are green?

I`m painting the xdoors on my m998 and wondering if the handles are matt black or green on a factory m998.

I can only find photos of older vehicles that have been through lots of painting after leaving the factory. Anyone know or have pics?

thanks

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Generally the hinges and door handles and all mechanism are not,painted from factory, the hinges and door handle are anodized in a kind of green color or black....but after that its all painted CARC.

Donnie

In my restorations I buy new hinges and door handles so it looks factory new....
And do you leave the anodized finish?

I have stripped the paint from mine - the inside part is scratch free but the exterior has lots of fine scratches - so I`ll paint outside and leave interior bare metal.

so whats the vote on painting the handles black or painting them green with the door?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks