• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's the worst.....

Crash_AF

So I just won two 1009s from GL and was wondering...

What's the worst shape CUCV that anyone has brought back from the dead? I bought them with the intention to build a CUCV Suburban, but since I won them both, I'm thinking of assembling one out of the two and using the remains to build the Sub.

Both have engines/Trans/Tcases, neither have instrument panels or dash faces, and I think there are enough parts to get front and rear axles under one of them.

(If anyone wants to donate parts to the endeavor, feel free to post up info... LOL)

Later,
Joe

Attachments

1310monster

I never have understood why the civilian style trucks get treated like that. Why they would stripn'gut a vehicle that would be so easily swap parts onto from the civilian junk yard is beyond me. Obviously any soft parts from a civilian blazer or suburban will fit these.

Rocky

Crash_AF

Yea, I've got a couple of civvie donors lined up for some of the easier stuff... I also might have a 1010 to get some parts off of too... depends on how my luck goes.

Later,
Joe

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
R442 is the auxillary receiver (basically a receive only radio) for the old 12 series radios. May want to look up the R442 or also check under AN/VRC-47 and/or other 12 series setups.

I think I'm a little far away for your project unless I'm coming out for elk season.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks