• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's with this CUCV for sale?

Marine7599

Seen this M1009 on Ebay for a while now. I am sure someone has some info on it, since it has been for sale for several months now. Does the seller just want too much for it? Thanks

jasonjc

RE: What

never seen it on ebay before. But I drive by it a few time a week. I look at it before , if I remeber right its a rust bucket. But don't take my word for it. I will look againe if you are intrested.

CCATLETT1984

RE: What

has high miles as far as most of the cucv's you see. my engine looks the same as that one and i have 85K on mine, so its not a new engine. I see no pics of the rear of the inside of the truck, so i would guess that its pretty rusty. the rear floors in the blazer are a trouble spot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks