• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel adapters to put 10 lug wheels on a deuce... ???

Alexander

So I’m working toward bobbing a duce and putting 1400R 20 tires on it. I have the tires, (5 more Michelins than I need… hint) and found some 10x20 combat rims. Unfortunately the rims are set up for the 10 lug 5 ton. Are there such things as a 6 lug to 10 lug adapter/spacer? Is it even a good/safe idea? Otherwise I’ll have to get into the laser cutting/welding/centering project. Not one that I looking forward to getting into. I have access to tools, moderate metal working skills, and not much money. Fools rush in….etc.

M1075

Yeah, you can get them, but they are spendy.

Check here for some, $2000/set: http://www.chuckstrucks.net/parts.html

Spicergear was looking into making some a few years back, but he ended up scrapping that idea. He might have some leads though.

I need some rims to single out another M52. If you are interested in a trade, I've got new deuce beadlock rims ready to roll.

Attachments

rdixiemiller

Making the adapters on a CNC mill is not too hard. Lots of bux worth of studs, plus all hubs have to be pulled and the adapters bolted on from the inside of the hub.
Not worth $2000 a set to me.
Just my opinion.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks