• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel nuts

Kenneth Cole

Hi
Looking to replace some of my flanged wheel nuts and all of my lug nuts. Half of my flanged nuts are rusty and half look like they are cad plated and cleaned up good. Need a good source for ones to replace the rusty ones.
The lug nuts are rusty and I would like to replace them with the cad plated ones so I need a source for them also.
If anyone could help I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks
Ken

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
McMaster Carr or Fastenall for the flange prevailing torque lock nuts.

Lug nuts are common at any parts store but I do not know if anyone makes a cad plated one? Tell the parts people 82 Chevy C20 3/4 ton pick up. Those std thread lug nuts were used for 20 plus years.

AMTAK

lug nuts part numbers [FONT=&quot]12339403 5310-01-021-90[/FONT][FONT=&quot]27 ebay item [/FONT][FONT=&quot]112276812198[/FONT]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks