• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel Spacer/Adapter Fiasco

AJMBLAZER

Actually, on one of these CUCV's, "all" one would need to do to match the front track width is get a 14FF out of a van and use it. For some reason the vans rear axles match their front track width which is identical to the trucks. Other than the housings and axleshafts all other parts are identical.

CCATLETT1984

I run the spacers on my m1008 with no issues. I put them on and torqued them to 150ft/lbs.

then retorqued after 100miles and 500miles, dont forget that you will have to retorque the rims as well.

to run the H1 rims without spacers in the front, all you need is to convert to the DRW (dual rear wheel) hubs, they stick out further and will clear the rims with no issues. The rear has no issues clearing the rims with the stock offset.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks