• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I find one of these?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think that will be a hand made one off job. Looks good though! Looks off set at the bottom for tire clearance and that would help with the wt. distribution too.

AJMBLAZER

Guy over on www.ColoradoK5.com makes those. That particular one is some guy's own custom bumper with the tire stinger the guy on CK5 makes added to it. I believe he also makes entire bumpers with the stingers as well.

I like them but unfortunately my spare weighs 130lbs.

Croatan_Kid

I don't know where you can get one, but I can ask the guy that owns that Blazer. He's an Administrator on Carolina K5. Goes by the name of Dontoe.

tklm539

Thanks,
Sent some PM's. I would like to get on that could still use the original bumper if possible, and mount off the shackle holders.

Thanks for the info

Tom

AJMBLAZER

That's a good idea since you already have the pintle for a tow point.

Just make sure you can herc the weight of that stinger and a 35 back up in place. :wink:

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That still looks pretty heavy, mounted that high up. Looks like it could be mounted lower on that same rack. That would give you some leverage in lifting it in place.

Lee on Alaska

AJMBLAZER

In order to get it lower you would have to make the tube kick out towards the rear lower and at a larger angle. That would cut into serious departure angle. DPI makes offroading oriented products.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks