• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I get these tie down hooks?

ECS

Could someone please tell me the part number, or where I can get these tie down hooks from?

These are the tie down hooks for the canvas on the M1101.

Thanks,

Attachments

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NSN 5340012036542
part number 44702-10

it didn't show up for me in the M1101 parts manual, so this is the part number for the HMMWV cover. I can't imagine they used a different one for the trailer than for the truck.

JetbikeAnt

While were on this subject I have a question. How do you install Buckle on the existing strap? Only way I can see is to leave the strap attached to the Cover, then remove the stitching at the bottom which doubles the Strap thickness, slide the new Buckle on then re-stich it. There has got to be an easier way. Comments?

cucvrus

Could someone please tell me the part number, or where I can get these tie down hooks from?

These are the tie down hooks for the canvas on the M1101.

Thanks,
How many of these buckles do you really need? I have them. They are brand new with a short piece of material on them. I bought them when I had my Mule M1009 for the top.
DSCF8524.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks