• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can you get U.S.A. White star or template for the Deuce

Elohim1

Does anyone have a link or a source to where I can get an inexpensive template or sticker for my Deuce. The one i had is buried under paint. it meassured about 20" across two points.

Thanks,

Chris

lacoda56

If you want clean, good looking stars and markings, Rick Larsen, the site that Fred Rader listed is the way to go. There may be others cheaper, but Rick answered my questions when I painted my 5 ton, and I think the end result is pretty good looking.

mangus580

You can also have it made yourself, the door stars are to be a 5 point start that fits into a 16" circle, the hood fits a 20". I hade a 'sign shop' make mine out of white vinyl, and we put them on magnet back, so we dont have them on all the time (dont want to get the 'good clothes' dirty)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks