• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to find inverted flare brake adapter for M115A1 slantback

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re-post
Not sure why you would need another thread, all you need is to look at the parts TM
It looks like you need #17, (EDIT and #16) although the parts diagram seems to show a rubber hose going to the caliper, hopefully someone can clarify.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Google 12339235, they are everywhere, HPG has the 5582366 although that (TM) does not look right, I think the washer goes between the adapter and the caliper.

Last edited:
Reactions: cwc

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have been to all the auto & hardware stores looking for this adapter fitting. It connects between the rear caliper and the brake line. Without it, the brake line moves in and out and leaks. Any help on a part # or where to source would be appreciated. Thanks
And if you can find a real counter man the old gray bearded guy - like @juanprado suggested - take off the other back caliper fitting and take it with you. That way they can have something to match to.

Austin T

Google 12339235, they are everywhere, HPG has the 5582366 although that (TM) does not look right, I think the washer goes between the adapter and the caliper.
Heck Yeah! Dang that worked great. Thanks, now i know where to find the part #'s and google once i get that. Awesome. Thanks Gang!

Austin T

Re-post
Not sure why you would need another thread, all you need is to look at the parts TM
It looks like you need #17, (EDIT and #16) although the parts diagram seems to show a rubber hose going to the caliper, hopefully someone can clarify.
Thanks! I didn't know little parts like that would be listed anywhere. I downloaded the TM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks