• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where to get 5 ton wheel studs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweeter166

Banned
i just singled out my M813A1 with hemtt rims and 1600x20's. as we all know to do this you got to replace front studs with longer studs. the rear studs are longer so i ordered the rear NSN studs for the front and they came in the same size as the front already is.. i guess now the NSN crosses over and the front and rear uses the same stud and its to short for the hemtt rims.. so i go to every parts store around here and they all want year make and model and look at you stuiped when you tell them.. a few of the stores get there books out and try to match them up but none have be able to..
I found 1 surplus company that has the studs but they want $10.00 each for them and thats stuiped..
I wont use the inner rear nuts to make my studs longer.. i will change the studs out..
Does anyone have a cilvilian part number to the studs i need so i can find them local?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i just singled out my M813A1 with hemtt rims and 1600x20's. as we all know to do this you got to replace front studs with longer studs. the rear studs are longer so i ordered the rear NSN studs for the front and they came in the same size as the front already is.. i guess now the NSN crosses over and the front and rear uses the same stud and its to short for the hemtt rims.. so i go to every parts store around here and they all want year make and model and look at you stuiped when you tell them.. a few of the stores get there books out and try to match them up but none have be able to..
I found 1 surplus company that has the studs but they want $10.00 each for them and thats stuiped..
I wont use the inner rear nuts to make my studs longer.. i will change the studs out..
Does anyone have a cilvilian part number to the studs i need so i can find them local?
The correct spelling for " stuiped " is stupid . Considering a Stud for a 3/4 ton pick-up is $7 or $8 dollars , $10 dollars seems pretty reasonable for a 5 ton stud consitering the grade of metal .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks