• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WHERE TO RIDE IN TX or OK?

BTrain33

It seems most places I'm used to riding my UTV in TX and OK prohibit jeeps and trucks of this size. Where are some good spots close to Dallas to play in a 5 ton?

Barrman

We had a M715 gathering in Gilmer back in 2005 at the same time the North Texas IH Scout club had a gathering at this place:

http://www.barnwellmountainra.com/

One of our group brought a M35 and he did most of the trails just fine. Give them a call before you show up and they might have some suggestions for you. They were nice people to work with 12 years ago.

BTrain33

I love Barnwell, and i know the guy that runs it, The Rooster! I called him, and he indeed said I could play out there, so I'll be hitting them up for sure. I'm going to call Crossbar Ranch in OK as well, great place to ride UTV's at least.
Thanks all!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks