• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which FMTV is this?

M813A1

It is a truck mounted HIMARS system on a 5 Ton FMTV chassis !! The Generators are the new style 900 x 20 rims and tires used on the M105A3 trailers

sandcobra164

Actually, those trailer wheels are 22.5's with the same bolt pattern. I can't recall the size but they are a commercial type tire. I thought of getting some of these but they are shorter in height than the 1100's I ended up putting on my Deuce.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
EQ-36 Counterfire Target Acquisition Radar

EQ-36 Counterfire Target Acquisition radar is a mobile radar system manufactured by Lockheed Martin. The Lockheed Martin Corporation and SRC EQ-36 Counterfire Target Acquisition radar provides soldiers, leaders and units an extremely effective transportable system solution. This innovative system supports modular forces and ensures operational and tactical dominance in an irregular warfare operation. Further, the EQ-36 radar can perform without sacrificing the ability to prevail in high-intensity combat. EQ-36 provides the U.S. Army a unique capability to operate anywhere along the spectrum of conflict from peacetime military in areas of stable peace to major combat operations during general war.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The EQ-36 meets the goal of Full Spectrum Operations to “apply landpower as part of unified action to defeat the enemy on land and establish the conditions that achieve the joint force commander’s end state.”[/FONT]

http://www.armyrecognition.com/unit...pecifications_information_description_uk.html

Attachments

Last edited:

F40

I googled a bunch, didn't find anything. I wonder if the truck in the second pic you posted is the same one I saw, certainly looks like AZ.

ecupirate

kinda silly to send a woodland genset with a desert tan truck, doncha think?
Not really...you will even see tan trucks with green canvas on them. Derrick got this one and I will add that the HIMARS variant has a armored cab. I have seen this variant and some other interesting variants down at Bragg before...especially over around the ADA and commo unit motorpools.

Army Ed

the newwer 100K gens are nice. Digital, easy to use and maintain. The older MEP- 007B's now have a zero MEL on them so they should start showing up allot at auctions soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks