• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who is this guy?

FrankUSMC

In the last Supply Line, there was a half page ad for M37 parts. The ad was mainly kits like complete heater kits, fording kits, ect...
The guys name is Leo, does any one know him? All it has is a phone number in Ohio. No last name or address. I want to order a kit from him, but first I want to see if any one knows him. Just trying to play it safe.
One of the few, Frank

Mike_L

Have you checked with him yet? I haven't heard of him before either and I have been to two big MV shows in Ohio this year. Seems like he should've been at least at one of them. If he was, I didn't see him (or any of the kits).

I did a reverse lookup on the number and came up with a Robert K. Snyder, Sheffield Lake, OH 44054. Don't know if it is the same person; how did Robert come up with Leo in the ad?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks