• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who knows?

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have not seen any NOS grills, but I may have a good condition used one somewhere, I've a parts truck stashed in my sisters barn I could check on. PM me if you'd be interested.

Elwenil

Beware of a guy dealing on Ebay named Jamie (or Jaime) Tepes from Allentown, PA. He has had multiple Ebay accounts but keeps changing them due to them being cancelled or too much bad feedback. Usually has items listed as NOS, new or "surplus" with Mopar boxes in the background as though the parts came new out of that box but then sends you a typical used part. Google his name(s) and you will find a lot of complaints on him over at RCC.

There do seem to be some M880 grilles still out there as they pop up from time to time, but Caveat Emptor (buyer beware), as they say.

busbart

No, The '76 used another grille with the buckets around the headlamps, and the '77 used the one piece grille with the indicators inboard from the headlights.

is it possible that you PM me a or a couple of pic's from the grille?

Thanks,

Bart

nattieleather

Factory dings and dents...lol :lol: Yes the factory put in the right amount of dings and dents to give it that military look... :)

Seriously I agree...that's a good take off.

busbart

well, is this one of those cheaters again than?
people who think they can make 10 times the money with a green spraycan?