• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who won the M813A1 on eBay???

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please copy and post the pictures, ebay links go dead soon after the auction ends.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
wow. Following question & answer taken from the the auction:

Q: Does it have a radio/CD player?

A: Hi; Great question, thanks! It unfortunately does not have a radio or CD player, sorry. I am a big fan of keeping these trucks as authentic to the military/period as possible, and that was not an option that Uncle Sam bough;-). But there is plenty of room on the dash for one to be added if you wanted to. Thanks! -Steve

I love it. This must mean the black floorboards, undercarriage and the (black) bedliner are all correct, per US military specs!

RDUKW

I went and inspected it yesterday and it looked good from a distance but when you got close it lacked a lot of prep work that should have been done prior to painting.

Ryan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks