• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why EUC?

TexAndy

It is foolish acts like this that might be the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back" causing all former MVs to go to the scrap pile.

I personally find NO HUMOR in your stunt... Nor your apparent bragging about "getting away with it."

Whether we agree with the EUC's or not... This is the New World of Security that we ALL live in. If you were in an airport talking about "hijacking" or "bombs" Homeland Security would be all over your A$$ in a heartbeat. Messing with the EUC process, in my opinion, should bear similar consequences. Shame upon YOU for your foolish action!

:soapbox: :rant: 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents.... And you can keep the change:!:
Putting on an EUC that you might sell the truck to someone in Nigeria is hardly the equivalent of making jokes about bombs in an airport.

There's nothing to get "away with" on something like that. Are we at war with the Nigerians, or something?

I've considered investigating the possibility of selling deuces to Brits. It IS possible to legally export these trucks and I seriously doubt they would care if he DID sell trucks to Nigerians... based on the fact that they approved the EUC where he explicitly stated that's what he was going to do.

I don't see how it would somehow piss them off he decided not to. It's his property and he's not bound to do with it whatever his original intent was.

nhdiesel

Why do you need an EUC for a lawn tractor, push mower, lot of bicycles, or a motorcycle? I think most of the people in charge of classifying this stuff have no idea what they are doing.

Jim