• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why no air brakes?

dawico

It's what we do when we're bored and the old lady don't want to play bump and tickle.

Sooner or later the right answer will fall out.....eventually.......maybe.
And honestly I like to see it. It makes forums more fun.

This forum is unmatched for help on our MVs. But the banter is what makes it a great place to hang out.

Ford Mechanic

And honestly I like to see it. It makes forums more fun.

This forum is unmatched for help on our MVs. But the banter is what makes it a great place to hang out.
Yeah this has been a pretty good one.

As for your question, as you've already heard they do have air brakes. They just have a older style referred to as "wedge brakes" it has to do with the way they move the shoe. Typically now on a civilian truck you would find airbrakes using the improved "s cam" style brakes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks