• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wide load.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am putting the finishing touches on my new 24x60 shop (Wreckerman's Skunk Works). :D I designed this building before I got bit by the MV bug and only put a 8x10 roll up door on one of the narrow ends (my office is at the other end). :shock: Will a duece go through a 8 foot wide door? Due to space constraints I can't add a door and I don't want to enlarge the present door. Am I doomed to working on my duece out in the dirt? :cry:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Many thanks for the replies. I have put many miles on dueces in my military career but I couldn't remember the exact demensions. I have kicked myself in the butt many times over that door and I have to put this one down to "what was I thinking". :? I do have a big equipment shed next to the shop that I can put a big vehicle in. Once my diabolical plans are complete I will have power and air lines out there too. The big bay is 12x12x30 so I should have plenty of room to work on "big boy toys". :)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You want shop pics? :?: OK....I'll post some Wed. when I get back to my office. But don't blame me if you get "shop envy". :shock: I'll have pics of the wreckers that are for sale too. :D I can't post pics from here. I'm on leave while I finish up the roof over my "office". I'm considering floating a loan for the gasser. :lol:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Here by popular demand are pics of "Wreckerman's Skunk works". :D

The next addition will be a 1100 watt solar power system that will be installed next month so that the shop will be on it's own power system. Since I am only home on weekends I will probably be selling power back to the Co-op. 8)

Twenty years of hard work finally paid off.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks