• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wife said no more E-bay!!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, you WERE obeying her rules! Looks like a great pioneer tool trailer. You're gonna like it. How much did it cost ya, Bill?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Wait till I tell her Egay owns craigslist. Your busted now mister! Sweet trailer by the way. How far from home was it?

Bill W

Thanks Guys
OK
It was only 50 miles away
The inside is very clean original paint, outside needs sandblasting badly
We bartered but price came out to about $375.00 in goods and cash., probably a little high ( IMO ) but it was local and Tool trailers are scarce to come by

steelandcanvas

Nice trailer, good price. Similar happenings around this house too. eBay's OK as long as I spend just the money in my eBay account there. Sell some of that crap in the shop for your addiction, Wifey says! :lol:

Blythewoodjoe

Re: RE: Wife said no more E-bay!!!

BSH said:
This may be sacrilege...

How cool would it be to convert a pioneer trailer into a big smoker? ;)
I just took my modified tool trailer out to show some sewer guys a display I have put in it, and of course one of the comedians asked "how many hogs can you put in that thang?"

Blythewoodjoe

RE: Re: RE: Wife said no more E-bay!!!

The big question for me would be if you did make a "cooker" out of one, what you do about the door hinges being made of rubber? That might get messy.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Wife said no more E-bay!!!

BSH said:
This may be sacrilege...

How cool would it be to convert a pioneer trailer into a big smoker? ;)
Oh, Cabell! I have an idea for you!!! Come out come out wherever you are!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
RE: Re: RE: Wife said no more E-bay!!!

Hey - I think ya got a good deal. Want your money back? Been trying ta get one of those from a local prison for awhile - but no luck yet.
PLEASE!! Skip the BBQ part and consentrate on the fixer up avenue.
That's a nice start on a nice pioneer trailer - get any goodies with her??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks