• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

?will 1100-20 bargrips fit a m105A2

martinsaunders06

?Has anyone fitted 1100-20 bargrips onto a M105A2 trailer, I know they will fit the rims but the 900-20 run fairly close to trailer bed with only a small gap so has anyone tried 1100s. thanks martin

rickf

Jimbob, The first thing that caught my eye in that picture was the stencil saying CARC 99. And there is mold growing on the trailer! I thought that was not supposed to be able to happen with CARC?

Rick

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had 1100 Michelin XZL's on stock wheels with the trailer in the first pic, no problem.

Same trailer currently shown with 14.5's in second pic.

In the third pic, the trailer on the left has a little more room under it than the one on the right due to the different axle hubs.

Attachments

Last edited:

jimbob1111

Rick,
The trailer has CARC paint, rain water pooled in between the bows on the top. Top was covered with thick black mold, sides had green mold! The trailers were parked less than 6 inches apart. I think the lack of direct sunlight was a factor in the green mold. The green mold went away on it's own.
HMFG

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jimbob, The first thing that caught my eye in that picture was the stencil saying CARC 99. And there is mold growing on the trailer! I thought that was not supposed to be able to happen with CARC?

Rick
LOL! I just picked up an M105A2 that was marked "CARC 2002" and check out the rust damage on it:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks