• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will M416 Trailer Fit In F250 Super Duty Bed

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I understand the width of an M416 trailer is exactly 60.5 inches. The 8-foot bed of an F250 Super Duty is 66.9 inches, which means an M416 trailer should fit nicely in the bed. However, I'm a firm believer in talking to someone that has done it. I know I need to account for the F250 wheel wells so I would need to load the trailer backwards with the bar sticking out the back. Any opinions / suggestions?

Last edited:

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know I need to account for the F250 wheel wells so I would need to load the trailer backwards with the bar sticking out the back. Any opinions / suggestions?
Been there, done that with M100's and M416's, with dodge M880/890's as well as with a F250, F350, and F450 pickup ...

Flip it upside down and it will fit just fine with closed tailgate .... Just make sure the tongue is to the rear because nothing says hello better than a lunette coming through your window, should you hit something hard and the straps break ;)

Upside down they ride way better and more secure, thus no stressing about it ..

Had more than one toll booth operator who wanted the trailer on the ground so he could charge for it :LOL:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks