• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will these brakes fit a 1998 A0 FMTV?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Not likely. Without a part number or any other information there isn't anything anyone could tell you about the application

Guruman

Not so new member
I saw those yesterday. I did not think they would fit at first glance. The air chamber looked wrong to me.

But, I did some sleuthing based on the non and manufacturer part numbers and it looks to be made by Navistar (not Meritor) for a m1249 MRAP recovery vehicle. I do not know much about the m1249, but from the images I kicked up on Google, it looks to be another platform and my guess is that they won't fit an A0 FMTV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks