• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will X Doors for the M1151 or M1114 fit the A2 Series Trucks

Gamble

I was under the impression that X Doors are the same for all trucks but I could be wrong so I wanted to post it here and get the expert opinion. Are there any issues with X-Doors for the M1151 or M1114 fitting a M1045A2?

Thanks in advance

Gamble

I was under the impression that X Doors are the same for all trucks but I could be wrong so I wanted to post it here and get the expert opinion. Are there any issues with X-Doors for the M1151 or M1114 fitting a M1045A2?

Thanks in advance
Ok, I believe I have found the answer. The X-Doors for the M1151 or M1114 wont fit the roof line of the A2 trucks. These doors are straight like the steel uparmor doors while x-doors are shaped with a slight V to fit the roof.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks