• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Windshield question

jahrafa

Hello:

I am replacing the winshields on my M37 resto and I am trying to see what kind of bolts or screws are used to attached the windshield to the outer frame. The previous owner had the outer frame riddled with holes and the winshield frames were rotted and held by whatever he could find and in the wrong place. I had to cut out the bars from inside the outer frame and I fix the threads of the original holes. But those bars are bolted to the outer frame, I think, but I do not know what is used. If anyone can send me a picture I will appreciate it grately!

Thank you!

Rafael

M-37Bruce

Hello:

I am replacing the winshields on my M37 resto and I am trying to see what kind of bolts or screws are used to attached the windshield to the outer frame. The previous owner had the outer frame riddled with holes and the winshield frames were rotted and held by whatever he could find and in the wrong place. I had to cut out the bars from inside the outer frame and I fix the threads of the original holes. But those bars are bolted to the outer frame, I think, but I do not know what is used. If anyone can send me a picture I will appreciate it grately!

Thank you!

Rafael
If you could post a picture, we might get a better idea of what your explaining? The frames are three sided and the hinge/pivot has seven or eight tapped.

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rafael,

I will send you a good used outer windshield for the shipping $. A good, rust-free Arizona one will save you a lot of work.

Please let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks