• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winter Fun

dmetalmiki

You look to have had fun there. Ditto on the ice comment, I found mine terrible on the moors, Got stuck and had to dig it out a few times. I would love to try out the 432, and iv'e been outside every dawn looking up and wishing for....Snow.

Last edited:

dogtags

SP5:

Thanks for finding and posting that video. I was the one who shot it. The driver is somewhere in the Pacific Ocean working on a submarine. We had just gotten a boat-load of snow a couple days before and wanted to try her out in the white stuff. We found out that even when she had the front axle engaged, it still had the tendency to snowplow when the wheels were turned instead of turning like it would on a dry surface. We had to take that in consideration when planning our turns. Makes me wonder how halftracks with track brakes handle on snow.

~Robert

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks