• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wipers and front axle don’t engage

Mmiller412

I’m new to these vehicle. I have an M923. I have air, both gauges are properly filled. My brakes work properly but my wipers and front axle do not engage. Both are air operated. Not sure what all is going on. It was 15 degrees overnight. Possibly water in the lines? Any help would be appreciated

-Matt

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Pressure protection valve is frozen shut.

Under the truck. Passengers side. Front of the wet tank right by the primary shut off valve.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Yes.
They’re working now that I’ve driven it for about 10 minutes. Could it have been ice in some of the air lines?
I have air line antifreeze, but not sure how to put it in the tanks
Put a small amount in the rear of the wet tank after the dryer

Mmiller412

How much is a small amount? And could I put it in they the air bleed valve instead? I’ll have to get a diagram of all this. It’s all new to me

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
How much is a small amount? And could I put it in they the air bleed valve instead? I’ll have to get a diagram of all this. It’s all new to me
Cap full. It will eat rubber components so you don't want much. Remove the flex line off the back of wet tank. This is the tank under the truck on the passengers side near the transfer case.

Mmiller412

Cap full. It will eat rubber components so you don't want much. Remove the flex line off the back of wet tank. This is the tank under the truck on the passengers side near the transfer case.
Awesome! Thanks guys! I’ll try and keep my questions down to a minimum. Just trying to learn about it.

-Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks