• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiring diagram for m52a2

Eafarms

Searched the TMs and couldn't find one.

My kaiser m52 dump has some interesting wiring to say the least. id like to start tracing and fixing what I can, but have yet to find any full wiring diagrams anywhere. Do these exist? anybody have a link to one?

Thanks in advance

Aaron

rcflyer70

I spent many days looking for one. To my knowledge, it doesn't exist?
When rebuilding my M52A2, I put a new front harness in (Eastern has them for $120). The rear harness was about as bad as you can get and as my luck had it, I wasn't able to find one. I used a deuce wiring diagram, which is very close, along with the wire number legend from Olivedrab.com.

Let me know if you need any help.

Eafarms

my assumption after looking is one doesn't exist either. I don't think I need much more than the front wiring harness.

my tails and turns work. but headlights come on with a rigged switch and some wires. additionally none of my electronic gauges work. which is what I want to get fixed the most. I firmly believe running an engine blind is asking for trouble.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks