• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring help

southernk39

Can someone please email the wiring guide section for my 85 m1008, my computer is a piece of junk and wont let me download it. Thanks a lot in advanced.

Heres my problem and solution. After a year of driving and wheeling my truck, I would start to lose all power to my truck. It was something to do with the ignition getting power, and i think its somewhere around my fuse box. But ive checked it a million times but cant find the problem. My short term solution when it finally went out and wouldnt come back on was to put a wire from my battery to a switch then onto my IP pump and IP power wire. That would give my whole igintion power, and the switch would allow me to turn the truck off.

That was ghetto though, so I got a switch panel from someone and plan on using that. Its 8 switches, a starting button, and a igintion switch. I know how to wire the starter up, also the GP's, but arent really sure about the igintion switch. I know the IP needs to be on there, but what else? The sending unit im guessing, anything else that comes to mind? It should be pretty straight forward once i get the wiring guide. Thanks in advanced.

Oh ive already done the 12v conversion

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks