• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wisconsin Rally's

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
They all just come to the Ga Rally in October.

rofl

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Iola this weekend is a great place to buy & sell parts and talk with other OD addicts. I talked with POOF a couple of weeks ago and I think he mentioned a fall Poofstock but you would have to PM him for the details.

Bert

Fishtail

There isn't much for off-road parks in Wis. anyway. And I don't think you can trail ride the National Forest land, but I could be wrong.

Come out to Iola this weekend. I'll be there somewhere in a M715.

Scott

gungearz

Everyone from Wisconsin/Illinois go to the Haspin rally... We all convoy out on a set time and date. Wisconsin/illinois does not offer any offroad parks that allow deuces and 5 tons to play in it... Haspin and georgia offer 1000+ acres to play on, camping, and maintenance on vehicles... Some might want to go to the georgia rally instead... We have members from greenbay and madison coming down to Haspin... We hope you can join us....

cumminsbandit

haspin is kind of a hike... would love to go but hard to find time. I would be game for something in Wisconsin just don't know where? I don't think our 300ac farm would be big enough? lol

6x6guy

I talked to Kenny IR, at Iola and he had thrown out the dates of Sept 28th at Poofs place for a gathering of which several of us of the Northern Illinois area chapter are planning on attending. :jumpin:

6x6guy

We had a real fun time last year, and the food was great. We got there on Friday and departed on Sunday with a bigger than life bon fire. As far the attending everybody who has attended last year from Illinois is attending plus a couple of new faces with trucks.

6x6guy

Well most if not all of us, camped on his property- a couple of people just stoped by for a couple of hours just to enjoy the good food and bon fire on Saturday. It's a leisurely week end- got there on Friday afternoon set up camp, made some dinner and enjoyed a good camp fire with a couple of friends. On Saturday everybody got into their MV's and Poof
did a local convoy through the area with him in lead with all of the vehicles- which was kinda cool.
We returned and settled down for a while, getting into groups and checking out each others trucks and such of the afternoon. At dinner time we had a great dinner spread complimentary of Poof and Kenny IR. And the best time was at
night at the bon fire -were all the stories and jokes were told- my side hurt for a couple of days later from all the laugher
it was a night to remember. We all had a great time and would love to do it again.

cumminsbandit

Wow! Sounds like a blast! My place is close enough that we could convoy to my place where I could make an off road corse for us to play on! I have 3 sand and gravel pits and some wet fields we couldn't plant this spring! I play with my deuce every weekend out here! Just throwing it out there!? More trucks just means more fun right?!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks