• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Working the A3

Hoefler

When the bigger stuff needs to be hauled here, the A3 gets thrown into the mix. Not just some beautiful garage queen, but a sort of pack mule when she needs to be.
Had about 3 tons of fabrications in the back and still could not feel a difference in ride.
Structural pieces where being transported from our carbon steel fab shop to paint. This equipment will soon be found in a Fortune 500 food process plant...somewhere in the USA.
Pictures shows me and my son.
Pete

Attachments

Hoefler

No. The frames fit perfectly inside the bed with the sides up. I did however have to leave the tail gait down-the frames extended beyong that point. There is no real good place for straps so I simply ran the straps under the box and hooked to top of frame rails.
We normally run our 1 ton Dually Chev with an aluminum flatbed. When I heard the pieces where to big for that truck, I could hardly wait to use my truck to be a delivery guy. Was great fun. My truck runs flawless without so much as a drip. Its a good truck.
Pete

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Dropsides are nifty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks