• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wrecker seals

acetomatoco

Just take em to your local hydraulics guy as they are all std stuff on the M543A2 and M816.... some of the early Austin Western parts are harder to get.

devilman96

If anyone has an actual ID tag on their unit that you can pull number from I can prolly hunt them down... NSN / PN would be helpful also...

devilman96

will the spin motor be tagged its self. or do you need the tag from the wrecker bed
It HAS TO BE the tag on the motor... Motor seals come as kits (usually) and the only way of chasing them is with these tags, anything else on the motor is 90% of the time a casting number which could fit several diffrent motors of diffrent flavors... Every now and again you get lucky on some of the older stuff and the spec numbers are hand stamped into the casting but its rare...

Gamagoat1

Here is the poop on my hyd. motors on the M816.
The winch motor:
Garwood 6385 (black tag)
P2048341
4-71
S-7488

The crane rotor:
Garwood 232 (red tag)
P204834D
3-71
S-8388

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks