• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wrench needed

white135

Hey guys,

Any ideas on a source for the spanner wrench needed or an appropriate tool to remove the nuts on the oil cooler assembly in the transmission pan?

Thanks
Eric

white135

Never Mind,

I managed to wrestle one off and get a measurement. 16 bucks later, I have a fitting spanner wrench from McMaster Carr.

Eric

jasonjc

Well what size is it? Whats the P/N for the wrench? Save the rest of the trouble of haveing to search for it please.

white135

invoice for wrench

Ok guys,

The part number listed for the spanner wrench is 6975A18.

Since I'm not entirely sure about that, the description is: Fixed Head Hook Style Spanner Wrench, for 2-3/64" to 2-11/64" Circle diameter.

I believe that it is about a 1/32" too big, but it was the closest to my measurement and seems to work well.

Base cost was $16.86, ordered at 6pm, recieved by noon the next day!

Hope It helps some of you out.

Eric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks