• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: M170 Canvas and S/ Curtains toward trade for NOS Parts

modified

hmm, couldn't post this on the classifieds page, Admin please move if necessary. thanks found!!!

Hello all, I'm now looking for an Orig M170 "Medic" Canvas Top with both side curtains. Prefer an original take-off in Good usable shape as mine has succumbed to age and rot. Also looking for the #@$%@ upper litters as well made of 'un-obtainium'
Interested in only trading the NOS/used parts I have at this time ...

I'll post pics of the items below this week.

I have the following towards trade:
-1 NOS M170 specific Fuel sender
-1 NOS M170 Passenger Door Frame with NOS Canvas Assembly in orig packing.
-1 NOS M170 Reel Light in orig packing

-1 Used Take-off M170 Tailgate
-1 Used Take-off M170 Lt. rear litter weld-on Body bracket.

other M series parts listed w/ pics on this thread:

Willys M Jeeps Forums-viewtopic-F/S: VARIOUS PARTS-COMBINED ADS !!!!! 04/02/11 UPDATED :D

thanks for your help guys!!

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can't post in the classifieds because the rules changed in early march , you now need a minimum number of post which you haven't reached yet , it is all explained in the forum rules if you go back and read them there have been other changes as well . It's a good idea to read the forums rules on a monthly basis to keep up with current changes to the rules . There were probably 6000 or 7000 members when you joined and now its over 30,000 and the rules change with the growth.

jasonjc

I can think of who (starts with a P maybe) it was but one of the replacment canvas makers, redid a M170. He should have the canvas or can make a set for you. I too have a M170 but it needs every thing. I don't know if I will beable to restore it or not. May have to make it into an airfeild taxi if nothing eles. Hope you find what you need.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weebee Webbing can make the canvas for you (he has the award winning perfect M170), and Brent Mullins Jeep Parts may still have some originals. Weebee webbing the the "starts with a P" vendor.

jasonjc

Weebee Webbing can make the canvas for you (he has the award winning perfect M170), and Brent Mullins Jeep Parts may still have some originals. Weebee webbing the the "starts with a P" vendor.

Thats the one I was thinking of. I had his name in my haed but not the company name and could not find that way. Thanks

modified

Ah Yes, David Pizzoferrato of Weebee webbing.. I've purchased other items from David before, beautiful craftsmanship and genuine person to deal with!!
Unfortunately at this time, I am pursuing a modest solution. take-off canvas towards a preservation as opposed to restoration.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks