• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTK - Do these have any value?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The bottom 3 on left appear to be the barrel hold downs for an armament carrier. Typically not seen often. The one on bottom right is readily seen on epay.

AAVP7

Sorry to chime in here, but those parts are all brackets from a TOW carrier. I´m currently restoring one, so I know those parts.

The top bracket holds the TOW day sight, the two smaller ones are brackets for the night sight battery, the long black part on the left is a bracket for the TOW tripod, and the flat plate with the holes is a bracket for the night sight coolant cases.

As for value, no idea. Those are just some of all the brackets for a TOW carrier, most of the large stuff (missile rack) is missing.

BTW: I am still looking for one of those cases for the night sight coolant. I managed to get one, but need a second one, if possible... (sorry for the shameless plug here)

Last edited: