• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII Fire Truck that might need saved

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I was travelling in between Tularosa and Alamogordo, NM yesterday. On the west side of US Rt 54 near Eagle Ranch Farm there was a old car parts yard that had a sign out front that said it needed everything gone (or something like that). Couldn't get a picture and couldn't turn around to go back and look at it.

It was a 2 axle, I believe Dodge, fire truck. It had a hard top and I'm 99% positive it was WWII era. Needed a complete resto but the truck and fire fighting bed looked in good shape.

With Holloman and White Sands so close, it was probably surplused out of there. Would sure hate to see it scrapped. I don't have a POC and don't know anything other than seeing it from the highway.

The link below gives a fairly close location of where it was at.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...2!3m1!1s0x86e04709a2bdbb19:0x8fc02fd399cff7bc

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He has some more nice stuff laying around there. It looks on the right side (between the two barn doors) there is an hot-rod version of a Volvo PV544

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks