• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xantrex Jump Box 120v inverter. 600 watts.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Xantrex XPOWER 12vdc-120vac inverter 600 watts.

I was out in the container and realized I take the jump box for granted. This is a useful tool to keep in your truck, MV recovery's or Bug out scenarios.

I have checked mine in at the airport. This powers your computer, cell phone, lighter or a small 600 watt load. 12vdc or 120vac. How many recovery's have you been on and needed a way to charge your cell phone or computer...?

I just took a few pictures, Front, back, inverter, NoaA am/FM radio etc;; The light bulb is a 60 watt spiral bulb. Don't buy the Chinese made spirals they have a tendency to catch fire. Always buy the ones made in the USA. Ours are U.L. approved and will not catch fire.

Best $99.00 I ever spent.

Features:

• Completely redesigned to deliver greater power for longer periods of time and to increase durability and rugged appeal
  • Three household outlets to power up to 600W of appliances and electronics simultaneously
  • Long-lasting endurance: 28 Ah power cell
  • Integrated AM/FM radio and alarm clock to keep you informed during emergencies or entertained during recreational activities. NOAA.
  • Also features boosting capabilities, digital power display, safety light and plug-in-and-forget charging

Additional Info:
  • Heavy-duty Xantrex Power One 800A delivers 600 watts of portable AC power with vehicle jumpstart, AM/FM radio and digital alarm clock Powered by a rechargeable 28AH battery, the Eliminator PowerBox 800A provides up to 600 watts of AC power. It can jump start a car, truck, boat or small RV. The system also operates a wide range of DC products. Ideal for power emergencies, Eliminator PowerBox 800A comes with a built-in emergency light and jumper cables. Integrated AM/FM radio and digital alarm clock provides access to music, talk radio and news. Whether it’s a job site or a camp site, the Eliminator PowerBox 800A is the ideal portable power solution.

Package Contents:
  • Powerpack Inverter
  • Jumper Cables
  • AC Charger
  • DC Charger
  • Accessory Carry Bag
  • User Manual

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a slightly different version made by Schumacher. Mine lacks the radio but has a compressor and inflator for air matresses etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks