• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xm818 and M35A2C come home.

jasonjc

Well plan "A" was to go pick up the truck myself and tow the M35 behind the M818. Timing made that a nogo so on to plan "B" Call the wrecker. A good thing too GL's pic did not show the smashed in radiator. And it wont start. It will be 4-5 weeks befor I can get to it. :cry: Any one know of a good take out radiator for a M818. The M35 is a late model Air Force truck, has the 2 airpacks ,sivertown tires and parking break switch. But no date plates :? anybody got a set of those?

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
They look great any clue as to what stoved in the radiator? From the debris it looks like it could have been under water and a log hit it. Other than that they look good keep us up to date on the M818 and what else you find that makes it not run. Now that I am home for my wifes surgery I am hoping to go start the truck but had to put the duece on charger first so I could use the slave cable if needed. Got the historic plates this week and updated all the trailer plates too.