• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

YERMO/DOYLE/CALI SHIPPING BE ADVISED!!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Starting this week Independent operator truck drivers will no longer be allowed to operate in California. Period.

The law is CA AB-5.

Meaning that getting things shipped out of those areas will be way more expensive I believe if they can even find you a driver.

My understanding this applies to inbound trucks as well. Hotshot etc.

They will notice the loss on their DOT fines when the company trucks aren't having as many infractions to write up

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ive got one better NEVER GO BACK TO CALI IF YOU OWN A TRUCK !!! iF you own a truck and live there pack your truck and leave ! And laugh all the way to your next place to live and watch the state completely implode on itself and rail cant handle all them overseas containers and that market is always owner operator freight and ALL that produce will rot in the fields ! These idiots have stuck the barrel in their mouth and have pulled the trigger ! PERFECT !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ToddJK

Ive got one better NEVER GO BACK TO CALI IF YOU OWN A TRUCK !!! If you own a truck and live there pack your truck and leave ! And laugh all the way to your next place to live and watch the state completely implode on itself and rail cant handle all them overseas containers and that market is always owner operator freight and ALL that produce will rot in the fields ! These idiots have stuck the barrel in their mouth and have pulled the trigger ! PERFECT !!!!
What's new? 🤷😆

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks