• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zeligson Boom Truck or AM General M934 expandable box

DFlowers

Hello. I am from Payson AZ and sitting on a once running Zeligson Boom Truck. It was given to me about 10 years ago and drove it a block home with a head gasket leak. I am interested if anyone might have good or bad input restoring the truck with the Detroit v692 engine. I have my eye on an AM General M934 5 ton with a freshened cummin engine. I love the expandable box idea on the 934 as that's what I was going to put a box on my truck. The Zeligson is all wheel with a single rear axel. I am an old wrencher and I do not mind working on equiptment. I would like to travel with one of these rigs with my very understanding wife and construction tools to visit friends and family. I am also a bit of a self contained off grid person with experience. Any opinions are helpful. Thank you. Don

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks