• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - August VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

Please campaign only in the thread, not PMing people.

1. Elideclan2
Elideclan2.jpg

2. wsucougarx
wsucougarx.jpg

3. Kaiser67M715
Kaiser67M715.jpg

4. jwmaleta
jwmaleta.jpg

5. jasonjc
jasonjc.jpg

6. longshot2171
longshot2171.jpg

7. General Mcgregor
General.jpg

8. CUCVLOVER
CUCVLOVER.jpg

9. Derrickl112
Derrickl112.jpg

10. MyothersanM1
myothersanm1.jpg

11. HAWK101
HAWK101.jpg

12. Viper8
Viper8.jpg

13. roalcoal
roalcoal.jpg

14. tucker79
tucker79.jpg

15. theeDIZ
theeDIZ.jpg

16. ProximityX
proximityx.jpg

17. Snowtiger
snowtiger.jpg

18. Doodster
Doodster.jpg

19. mtnrebel
mtrebel.jpg

20. mkcoen
mckoen.jpg

wsucougarx

Attachments

Last edited:

Kaiser67M715

Vote Kaiser67M715

1952 M35 WO/W
OA-331 Engine

She is far from finished, but will be a driving restoration, going Strata Blue

4 months of good work to get her running on the road
before
M35 in new home.jpg0302150932.jpgFront Drivers Brake.jpg

after
M35 and tornado cloud 015.jpgM35 Brakes 001.jpgM35 and tornado cloud 012.jpgM35 and tornado cloud 011.jpgM35 and tornado cloud 010.jpg

CUCVLOVER

Vote cucvlover.
The green machine is one of the only vehicles in the running that is patriotic. As you can the red white and blue and her cousin.

I may not have built it from the dirt to the roof, but its my first ride, and my baby.

So vote for the GREEN MACHINE!!!!! Please.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm just gonna say... THE GOAT GOT MY VOTE!!!
Ditto!

And I've spoken with him, he's going to let it run. Everyone should take a good look at that goat though, that is a FINE example and deserves to win. I'd love to see a goat on the home page personally!

Ishmator

Ditto!

And I've spoken with him, he's going to let it run. Everyone should take a good look at that goat though, that is a FINE example and deserves to win. I'd love to see a goat on the home page personally!
Thanks! It's hubby's truck. Not as nice as my M37 :) but still pretty cool!

m715mike

Why does everyone hate my truck?

Man! I'm sorry to see a post like that! Your truck has a lot going for it. First off, she's green! Second, she has a face only a SSer could love! :beer:

All kidding aside, a CUCV was one of the first MVs I dove. They have a spot in my heart (and maybe one day a spot in my driveway...).

While I can't speak for everyone else, I am definitely not hating on your truck this month. I'm just loving on the GOAT a little bit more....

CUCVLOVER

Man! I'm sorry to see a post like that! Your truck has a lot going for it. First off, she's green! Second, she has a face only a SSer could love! :beer:

All kidding aside, a CUCV was one of the first MVs I dove. They have a spot in my heart (and maybe one day a spot in my driveway...).

While I can't speak for everyone else, I am definitely not hating on your truck this month. I'm just loving on the GOAT a little bit more....
Ha-ha.
Thanks buddy.
I was hoping it would give people a kick in the pants to vote for it.

I love my truck, and I get a lot of people looking at it and asking will I sell.

The goat is very cool, I may vote for it (don't tell the green machine) I still haven't decided yet.

Long live big green iron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HanksDeuce

Why are the pictures so small for the potential candidates (200x150 pixels)? I'd like to see what I'm voting for without opening the nomination thread. :D

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Why are the pictures so small for the potential candidates (200x150 pixels)? I'd like to see what I'm voting for without opening the nomination thread. :D
Because I did this thread from my phone. :(

Don't worry though, vote for the goat!

sandcobra164

Vote for the Goat. He was some fierce competition for me in May. It's a very cool and unique vehicle and I'm amazed by how far along it's come in such a short time.

tankdriver

I voted for yours.......

Ha-ha.
Thanks buddy.
I was hoping it would give people a kick in the pants to vote for it.

I love my truck, and I get a lot of people looking at it and asking will I sell.

The goat is very cool, I may vote for it (don't tell the green machine) I still haven't decided yet.

Long live big green iron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks