• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - August VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wsucougarx

Yah, too bad we can't vote a couple more times. Got some great looking trucks up. More me it goes deeper than just looks. It's the heart of the owner and their hard work on keeping these beautiful machines alive. Thus far I want to thank everyone who has voted for my guntruck. My son checks the vote count whenever I'm on ss. You're putting a huge smile on an aspiring MV owner... my 12yo son:)

Another Ahab

So, the announcement is Official?

I mean, pretty hard to miss the outcome from the graph and all, but:

- Isn't there a parade, and some fireworks, children shouting, ladies crying, and everything!?

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
So, the announcement is Official? I mean, pretty hard to miss the outcome form the graph and all, but: - Isn't there a parade, and some fireworks, children shouting, ladies crying, and everything!?
The Boss is swamped right now but he will make the official announcement/posting ASAP.....Trust me...I'm Irish!!:whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks