• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - August VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tough Decision. I like the M925 Gun truck. Then saw General McGregor's Deuce which ran great at Weare. Nearly went for the goat, but voted long shot due to the American and POW MIA Flags flying on the M37. Great picture.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Why does everyone hate my truck?
OK...here's how this works (IMO). Nobody hates anybody's truck and nobody plays favorites for whoever owns the trucks.:D

Remember how may times it took Sandcobra to win with his pristine ALMOST NOS CUCV? I thought he was gonna stroke out before he won...but he did! You just gotta keep at it til the right mix of folks bother to look at the thread and vote.

I think it's a matter of who looks at the MV Poll each month. Out of 65,000+ members who are eligible to vote maybe 10% are interested in the competition and of those folks there is a wide array of interests and even a smaller number even bother to vote....like less than 200?

SO...It's not the person...and maybe not just the vehicle that drives the Poll Thread, it's how many of the 65,000+ that view the thread and bother to look at ALL the vehicles nominated....and THEN bother to actually commit themselves to publically vote for ONE vehicle.

It's complicated....sorta:roll:

CUCVLOVER

OK...here's how this works (IMO). Nobody hates anybody's truck and nobody plays favorites for whoever owns the trucks.:D

Remember how may times it took Sandcobra to win with his pristine ALMOST NOS CUCV? I thought he was gonna stroke out before he won...but he did! You just gotta keep at it til the right mix of folks bother to look at the thread and vote.

I think it's a matter of who looks at the MV Poll each month. Out of 65,000+ members who are eligible to vote maybe 10% are interested in the competition and of those folks there is a wide array of interests and even a smaller number even bother to vote....like less than 200?

SO...It's not the person...and maybe not just the vehicle that drives the Poll Thread, it's how many of the 65,000+ that view the thread and bother to look at ALL the vehicles nominated....and THEN bother to actually commit themselves to publically vote for ONE vehicle.

It's complicated....sorta:roll:

Thank you sir.

oddave715

I would like to see more of your truck CUCVLOVER. Try getting some better pics of it on here next time. I was interested in voting for the flatbed cucv but the pic was lacking for me. You were in my top 3. But for me the GTB had it. Just such a cool truck, RARE and it looks pretty complete.

longshot2171

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Show some love for old "Brawl". Slow, stubborn and always has a bad attitude.
She is the "anti-chrome" of the local shows, and enjoys casting dark shadows on the little "tuner" cars parked along side

Viper8

Think it's longitude.... Only way I can (sorta) remember is the latitude thingys supposedly go laterally. But HAWK101's M37 sure is pretty!!!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not entirely certain why people are not voting for the goat. If you don't vote for the goat. I'll make gimpyrobb a mod.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks