• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga. Rally t-shirt order thread

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am making a separate thread for the 12SSGR t-shirts, since the Official Rally thread already has 480+ posts and would be difficult.

Wreckerman is handling the shirts as he did last year, so I am sure everyone will be happy with them. The shirts last year were very well received and he sold all of them.

WM, sorry I forgot to put this up last night. I was busy cleaning up the house and barely got a chance to sit down.

Everybody, try and hold off posting until WM can come in and describe what he has, colors, prices, etc., in order to avoid confusion.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ok folks...here are pics of this years shirts and the design for the requested black shirt.

It will only be available in short sleeve and will be on a first come first serve basis.

I'll let you vote on red or white color....winner takes all.

They will all have pockets and will be the same American made quality product I sold last year.

No carping about the truck I chose....it's something different and I drove them in Korea.

I will order them Tuesday (Sept. 3) and as soon as I pick them up I'll start doing mail orders.

If you reserve yours for the rally they will be put in a plastic bag with your name on it and you can pick them up at the rally.

If not picked up by Saturday noon they will be pimped out unless you have made arrangements with me.

The price will be the same as last year for the tan and ash shirts ($20.00) except for the XXL and XXXL sizes, which will be $23.00. The black shirts will be $25.00 since I'm only ordering 75 of them. They will not be available in Small or Med.

I hope everybody likes what they see.

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'll do 2 in Large, black with white lettering.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't know they had those trucks way back when ....... :D

Anyway, put me down for one large tan, s/s. Thanx, Pete.

Last edited:

Broke Down

I wish I could make it there. Would there be any possible way to have one shipped? I will cover all cost involved. If not, I understand.

If possible I would take a 3x or a 2x tall.

rbeasley66

I'll take
1 ash, long sleeve, large and
1 black w/white, short sleeve, large
I'll pick them up at the rally, thanks WM :grd:

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I will order them Tuesday (Sept. 3) and as soon as I pick them up I'll start doing mail orders.
I will do mail orders.

PM mail orders to me with your address so I can print lables.

I do not take money up front.....if I send you an order I assume that you are an honest person and will remit the amont stated on the invoice. I'm trying to keep shipping cost to a minimum and my use mailer tubes to send them.

I need two 2XL...and no fat boy jokes
Make sure you state the size and long or short sleeve.

Last edited:

Broke Down

Wreckerman, I'll mail you cash before you send the sort if needed, I know you are an honest person. If you have time pm me some info and I'll send money your way. Thanks!!!!!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put me down for one XXL Tan Short Sleeve. I will pick it up at the rally. Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Recovry4x4

Qty 2 Ash long sleeve XL
Qty 2 Tan short sleeve XL
Qty 1 Black short sleeve XL (Vote red lettering)

Remember folks, you can't choose black with the option of red or white lettering. Richard is taking a pole and majority rules. When the black shirts are finally printed, they will all have the same color lettering.

Last edited:

TMNT

Ash long sleeve large - qty 1

Tan short sleeve med - qty 1

Tan short sleeve small - qty 1
(that small is for a skinny 11 year old boy. Is that extra small?)

Black short sleeve med - qty 1

I'll pick them up from you at the rally. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks