• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga. Rally t-shirt order thread

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1 Tan XXL short sleeve
1 Tan XL short sleeve

I will verbally abuse your possum loving butt at the rally, then exchange currency issued by the federal reserve. Perhaps even in 1 cent mint format...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1-XXXL Black with the aforementioned WHITE lettering. (XXXXL if you can get it)

Someone will pick it up at the rally, hopefully me.

sandcobra164

1-XL, 1-L, and 1-XXL, all short sleeve with pocket, black with white design. See ya there.

SWBradley,
I talked to Gimpy and he indicated that he'll be at the Rally. I'm sure he can get it back to Ohio for ya!!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
OK folks...an update.

All tan shirts are short sleeve.

All ash (grey) shirts are long sleeve.

All black shirts are short sleeve and have white writing ( as per early votes).

Black shirts will be $25.00 since they cost me more.

Any XXXL or XXXXL will cost $25.00 since they cost me more and I have to buy a min of 12.

PM me if you need to amend your order.

Thanks for the orders I have already received.

3dAngus

One black. XL

SWBradley, it BETTER be you. Just tell your bosses you gotta important mission to do.

Wouldn't be the same without ya!

And dangit, that would be a long two way drive for me to make a kidnapping if you don't show up.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SandCobra and 3D,

The plan is for me to pick up my own shirt since Gimpy and I will probably be convoying civi trucks down. BUT, we have to figure out what Westy is doing and when his vacation starts in Buttcrackistan. We are holding his 915 hostage at my place...........

;-)

ralbelt

1 Tan XL short sleeve
1 Ash XL long sleeve
1 Black XL short sleeve

Will need to be shipped, Don't think I will make it down this year. I'll Pm my address.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
OK folks...an update........again.

All tan shirts are short sleeve. They are available in S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 4XL.

All ash (grey) shirts are long sleeve.
They are only available in Large, XL and 2XL

All black shirts are short sleeve and have white writing ( as per early votes).
The are available in S (10), M (12), L (35), XL (30), 2XL (10) and 4XL (12). () indcates how many of each I ordered, ....sold first come, first served.

Black shirts will be $25.00 since they cost me more.

Any XXXL or XXXXL will cost $25.00 since they cost me more and I have to buy a min of 12.

I have until Sept. 20 to order more in time to get them to the rally. If pre-order exceeds what I have already ordered I'll order more for specific sizes.

If you order a XXXL or XXXXL and cannot pick it up at the rally I ask that you let me mail it to you.

PM me if you need to amend your order.

Thanks for the orders I have already received.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put me down for a tan XXL. I will need ot have it shipped as I don't know for sure if I will make the ralley or not.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks