• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA rally Definite dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppop

Papabear, there was a time I could have hung with them. Now it hurts to much and takes to long to recover. But I do love to watch the young'ns gittin thar larning. And one day as my elders said to me I can say, see, I told you you would pay for that someday.:)

zout

Hey Ya PB - One of Debs cousins had a baby boy this weekend and they have heard us talk chhit about you - gues what they named their son:
B E A R
Yup - that is not a typing error. Now I know the world is messed up.

Now I have to see if I can get the civies to the Rally so you can become the GodFather.

I will fill that glass any day Sir. And us holding up under the IR tent was not a bad idea either. That tent will have to move cause there will be an M43B1 Ambulance sitting there in line with the rest of CAMO display.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hey Ya PB - One of Debs cousins had a baby boy this weekend and they have heard us talk chhit about you - gues what they named their son:
B E A R
Yup - that is not a typing error. Now I know the world is messed up.

Now I have to see if I can get the civies to the Rally so you can become the GodFather.

I will fill that glass any day Sir. And us holding up under the IR tent was not a bad idea either. That tent will have to move cause there will be an M43B1 Ambulance sitting there in line with the rest of CAMO display.
WOW!!! That poor little baby!!!:cry:

Yes, by all means...we need to get the newborn to the Clinto Rally so we can all begin corrupting...er I mean training him in the ways of the OD Addicts!!:beer:

Attachments

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After a tip from Recovry4x4 I read up on the GA rally. I didn't realize I was so close. Just over 60mi from Augusta. I just PCS'ed to Fort Gordon so I can't miss this! Hopefully I can get my 813 down from Michigan before the rally, if not my '10 Power Wagon will have to suffice. Hey, at least it's great-granddaddy has a proud service record.

I think I just talked the wife into coming as well, and she's a **** of a cook so maybe we can bring something to contribute to the mess. Look forward to meeting all of you there! If I can help out at all from here let me know.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Awesome!

We're all looking forward to it. We're only 3 months away now!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.