• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 KAMO Rally Attendance thread, Kansas Arkansas Missouri Oklahoma

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Cool you can see my truck in post 56 pic 3 and post 57 pic 4. proof that I was there:p
No that truck was the one we gave away in the raffle, the only guy from Arkansas that showed up was driving a 923, and a very nice on at that!:burn:

Really great seeing you again!:beer:

Cleptomaniac

We load the ammo for the 30mm. It is done on a 20t arbor press! The cases are hard to find and the we build the primer setup. The projos are GAU8.

We have talked about turning them when we are unable to reload these. But then theirs always the cost involved...

KCclay

The rally was great. The family had a great time. We had not had that jeep out in two years, it was fun to trail ride it again. Thanks to Dewayne, MWmules and Aswayze for making it happen. Looking forward to next year, we will bring the big stuff as well.Leaving Utah Beach.jpgUtah Beach.jpg

MAGNUM

jwright, those trails were awsome! thanks for letting us tag along. I'm thinking next year trailer the CUCV's. That way if we tear somthing up we can still get home.:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks