• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 NC Steel Soldiers MV RALLY April 11,12,13

michigandon

Cabell,

It all sounds good to me. One suggestion that you didn't provide last year: some mayo for the chicken?

Biscuits or toast for the mornings when you're not offering pancakes?

You can count me in on the Saturday night supper as well. My plans as of right now are to stay put at the Farmpark and get drunk with Neil. ;)

Thanks again,
Don

wb1895

Cabell,

It all sounds good to me. One suggestion that you didn't provide last year: some mayo for the chicken?

You can count me in on the Saturday night supper as well. My plans as of right now are to stay put at the Farmpark and get drunk with Neil. ;)

Thanks again,
Don

Don If you get Neil drunk, will you allow me to take some incriminating photos for the photo thread????

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Planning to be there, count me in on the meals, let me know if you need cash in advance,first time camping at a rally, any info, advice or recommendations? Do we need to register vehicles? Will be glad to chip in and help with anything i can, just ask.
Thanks

CGarbee

Cabell,

Thanks again,
Don

Thanks for the reminder Don... Some things go without saying (biscuits), but I would have left home without the mayo for sure... :)
I've got them both on the list :)

CGarbee

Planning to be there, count me in on the meals, let me know if you need cash in advance,first time camping at a rally, any info, advice or recommendations? Do we need to register vehicles? Will be glad to chip in and help with anything i can, just ask.
Thanks
I'm a trusting soul... Tell you will be there and have cash in hand and we are good... :)
Don't forget that it can get a tad cool at night in April and you may want to bring your sunblock too...
If you want to have a fire, you'll need a fire ring because the management at Denton doesn't want fires on the ground.
Camping at a rally is like campling elsewhere, just all your friends have the same green (or tan or camo) disease that you have... :)

0311DAD

I have been wanting to go to a rally for sometime now. It looks like I will be able to be there Saturday only(day trip). What is the itinerary for Saturday?

CJ9/Granny

Cabell, you can add two more to the grocery list. We are no longer dealing with food allergies so the proposed menu is just fine with us. As Don stated, if you need advance payment we will get a check in the mail. If our credit is still good, you will be reimbursed when we get there. :)

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Made camping reservations today, they were super friendly and very helpful, Cabell put me down for two on the chow line and let me know if you could use some help? Does anyone know where I can beg, buy, borrow or steal some firewood in the area? thanks

CGarbee

... I am willing to pay for a couple of good armloads of firewood ..
Bring me some beer or suitable substitute and I'll see if I can stuff some oak/maple in the back of the truck for you when I load... I should have room after the sale items and MKT support gear is loaded into the XM813 for several good armloads... :) I have several trees that came down this year that I have cut up, but not stacked (nor burned) yet...

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Bring me some beer or suitable substitute and I'll see if I can stuff some oak/maple in the back of the truck for you when I load... I should have room after the sale items and MKT support gear is loaded into the XM813 for several good armloads... :) I have several trees that came down this year that I have cut up, but not stacked (nor burned) yet...
Thanks, what flavor?

wb1895

As far as fire wood goes, there is a pallet manufacturing company by my house. Their scraps are free to the public and range from nice hardwood to pine boards and block. If anybody is interested send me a PM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks