• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 KAMO Rally (KS, AR, MO, OK) Oct 2-4 2015

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Besides needing a head count for Saturdays MKT breakfast, it is also need for the burgers and dogs cook out on Saturday night. 47 days to go!

If you are bringing the 650, Ill load up my 250.

Last edited:

Flyingvan911

The year is going by fast. I'll be there. I don't think my Mutt will be in any driveable shape by this year's rally but it will be 100% by the 2016 rally.

m715mike

A wedding prevented me from coming this year. I'm already looking forward to next year's rally and plan to be there.

I just need to quit opening my mouth... I won't be able to make it again this year. I have excuses, but I'm sure no one wants to hear 'em.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I talked to gbooth this week end and him and Jenny will be making a pasta dinner for everybody that is there Friday evening at no charge either. Last year they did the walking tacos that were tasty! So as of right now three meals are taken care of for the week end, Friday night, Saturday breakfast by jasonjc and Saturday night cook out by me.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
We will need a couple of folks to lead trail rides as there are a lot coming that have never been there before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks