• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 KAMO Rally (KS, AR, MO, OK) Oct 2-4 2015

sed6

And is anyone bringing their dogs? Mine love to ride and camp but dunno of they'd dig a trail ride. It's bone jarring enough for me.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Friday night pasta dinner should be around 6 or that's what I have been told, and if you won't be in till later let us know and we will try to hold some for you.
If your dogs are well mannered that should be ok.

There have not be a lot of military tents, this is from when he had the rally in the heat of summer a couple of years ago.kamo 001.jpg

brazengoat06 just edit your post with time and # of folks or PM me.

Last edited:

brazengoat06

OK final count for me is me, my M923, and 3 guests. My only issue is maybe finding someone looking for a rider to join them on the trails as obviously I can't get all 4 of us in the cab of my M923.

We will be there Saturday only. What time is breakfast and can I bring anything?

sed6

And i unfortunately am out. Turns out i have a wedding to attend on Saturday that i forgot to put on my calendar. Next year for sure!

MAGNUM

One of my guys backed out. That leaves three of us. Plan on being there about 1600 Friday. Looking forward to a great weekend away!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

Gun Goober

I've been away from the computer for a long time, when I fired it up a day or two ago, the first post I see is the KAMO! What a coincidence, I was wondering when it was going to be and that's part of the reason I got in front of my magic box. If there is still room, we'll be there this year. Me, my wife, and our 7 year old grandson. Will it be okay to bring his Honda 50 to chase us on the trail rides?

We'll be there Friday around 1700.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Standard camping, trail ride hanging out by camp fire gear any extra parts you want to swap or sell and lunch for Saturday. Yep on the 50, a lot of the trails are loose flint so should have a helmet and gear, up where we camp there is also a lot of open space.

jasonjc

Last edited by a moderator:

dctrack44

looks like a great turnout and the weather is going to be super. looking forward see everyone and enjoy OD vehicles.
anyone that need to bring stuff in early gate will be open till 9 pm.

Flyingvan911

Swayze said we'll head out about 3:00 so that's put us down there about 7 or 8. They usually run about 50 mph in the Mutts.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks